Monday, August 30, 2010

College Take Two Fucking Rules

I love being here. I love being close to Tom. I love going to class again. I love being in pit again. I love the marimba and I love the vibe. I love my room. I love not sleeping in my room. I love that it's been so much easier this time.

I can't wait to get back to AZCDC to be with my toddlers.

Over the weekend I managed to stab myself with scissors in the space between my thumb and forefinger, it hurts like a bitch. Today I managed to stub my second to last toe on my right foot, and now it's purple and green and a little swollen, I can't bend it. SIGH. I got a bruise on my knee from intermittently hitting myself with mallets between reps.

I had to take my car home because I don't have enough credits to get a permit.

The first week here was a little up and down emotionally, I think I might need a different Pill prescription. I just wanna be normal all the time.

I've cursed more in the past week than I have in my entire life of cursing. It's awesome. Fuck yes.

I love making people in the pit laugh, I love that I was one of the first rookies to really speak up a lot. I can't believe how easy it is to be me with people I've only met once or twice before this week.

I love the world.

No comments: